The Top Five Issues: Path to Prosperity
- Economy: Number #1 is and always will be the economy and jobs. We need development and it is coming. We need to stay on course. Development means jobs and it means higher wages and an increased tax base to pay for services that benefit our citizens. It means increased prosperity for our existing businesses.
- Affordable Housing: Absolutely essential to growing the economy and the workforce. Almost a chicken/egg argument. How do you attract workers without available housing?
- Public Safety: Fire, law enforcement and forest management.
- Water and watershed management.
- Roads: A perpetual problem; we need to keep as a top priority.
and remember “I work for you!”