- I have established productive working relationships with numerous California Assembly Members and California State Senators and their associated staff members.
- I have established relationships with California Congressional members and their associated staff members.
- I regularly work with the directors and staff of CAL-FIRE and CAL-OES (Office of Emergency Services). I have established numerous contacts within the Governor’s Office and his cabinet.
- I regularly work with United States Forest Service (USFS) leadership, Sustainable Forest Action Coalition (SFAC), Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA), Mountain Counties Water Resources Association (MCWRA), California Water Board, Cal Forests and more.
- Tuolumne County is now recognized among other counties across the state as a community that is making things happen. Arguably, the most productive Board of Supervisors in the State.
Randy Hanvelt at Monday’s (May 14, 2018) tour of the Stanislaus National Forest with the new Interim Chief of the United States Forest Service (USFS).